Sunday, September 26, 2010

An End... For Now

Don't panic... I'm not closing my blog or design business or anything major like that... no way!

But, I am going to let my Heartstring Primitives shop go. I just don't have the time to invest in it these days, and the finished goods that I do manage to get listed seem to just sit and sit. And knowing that they are sitting there, and not having the time to do what should be done to create an active, current shop, well... its a little added pressure that I just don't need.

I might put a finished item in my pattern shop from time to time, or I might not. I will always be available if someone has a custom request for a paper cutting or pinkeep or whatever.

I have gone through the items left in my shop and marked them all down. Anything left on October 4th, I will re-evaluate and either remove or mark down one more time. So, if you have had your eye on any of my little offerings, this is your chance!

No comments: