Monday, October 25, 2010

Something in the Air

I don't know what has gotten into me, but I am feeling the need today to clean and organize. Not an entirely unusual need for me, but I do find that having children with me all day long dampens the urge into almost nothingness most days.

Which is probably why my closets are in their current state of disarray.

So I'm off... but first I thought I would share a nice, cozy image with you, of my woodstove this rainy, blustery morning, keeping us toasty and warm.

The golden circular blur is our thermoelectric fan, which is about the coolest wood stove gadget ever invented. And it works really well too. We've had it for going on three years now and can't say enough good things about it.

I don't know if I'll emerge from my cleaning frenzy in an hour, or in three days. Depends on how many obstacles I discover, I suppose.

1 comment:

Socorro Braga said...

eu adorei visitar esse blog. É lindo! Pena que não falo inglês.