Thursday, November 14, 2013

I Couldn't Resist

I've been a little bored lately with the model I'm working on... Meanwhile, over the past seven weeks, I've been eyeballing Paulette's Mary's Sampler stitch along, and have found myself logging on each Sunday to see what more she's added to the design.

I rarely, if ever, stitch anyone else's design. Not because I don't think there are some highly appealing patterns out there, but I just always seem to be so busy with my own models, and continue to enjoy watching my own work come to life.

Well, I couldn't resist any longer, and finally joined in. I stitched the first seven weeks worth of installments in two evenings...

I can hardly wait until Sunday to get to work on it some more!

Thank you Paulette, from all of us who have itchy fingers. Your design is so sweet and provided just the right amount of diversion for me.

7 comments:

Kathy said...

I know! I couldn't resist the temptation any longer either. I started stitching Mary's Sampler II this past weekend. I'm not up to date but it won't take long. Such a sweet quick stitch.

Patti said...

Me too, me too! Although I see you dove in with both feet for Mary's Sampler II, I am doing the smaller one, but enjoying it immensely...
Blessings, Patti

linda said...

Me three! I started May's Sampler and kept up, then at week 5 I went back and started Mary's Sampler ii! They are both up to date so I'll have 1 to give and 1 to keep OR 2 to give.
And I am working on your Bird of Courage and your The Stars are Brightly Shining. Enjoying it all!

Pam in IL said...

Lovely! I still haven't started, but hopefully soon.

Louise said...

so pretty! I am stitching it too!!! :)
Blessings and Raggedystitches,
Louise

MoonBeam said...

It is sweet, isn't it? I decided I wanted to stitch it on dark blue, but couldn't find a linen I liked. Then a friend of mine found something that I will probably use. Will have to get started now.

Your's looks great. Are you using different colors?

Bobbi

thwartedcheekychimp said...

Beautiful stitches, you have inspired me to pick up my needlework soon :)