Friday, October 09, 2015

Just Really a Lot of Pictures

No matter how hard I try, I can't seem to get caught up on posting pictures. So with an unexpected free day, I'm going to blast you with back-dated posts that will be rather picture heavy. Back-dated, in case you didn't know, means that I'm posting in November, but can tell them to publish as if they were on schedule. In this case, October.
We Grow Them Big in Oregon :: Black Cat :: Misty Horizon :: Mama Got a New Camera :: One of my Four-Stringed Babies :: Shimmer :: The Big Drop :: Hardy Kale :: Chartreuse and Fuchsia :: Web :: Change :: Almost Ready :: What's Up, Doc? :: Gone to Seed :: Downpour :: Is Your Mouth Watering? :: Sunset :: Days Gone By :: School :: Brussels are on the Menu :: Freestyle Mario :: Wispy :: Hello Coffee, Have I Told You Lately that I Love You? :: He Left the Motor Running :: How to Make a Cardboard Arm :: Stitches Past :: Building a New Road :: Wooly Bear :: Reflection :: Perch

No comments: