Monday, April 09, 2007

Joy

Folks in our congregation may have thought that I was brimming with joy at the thought of our resurrected Jesus. And I was. I greatly enjoy celebrating the redemption of our souls with fellow believers on Easter.

And it was a moving experience to be singing backup vocals in a room that was most definitely not designed for its acoustics, as the sound of our combined voices bounced around in a most satisfying way.

But the inspiration for that joy (bordering on giggles) was my almost 16 month old son blowing kisses to me from his Daddy perch in the middle of the congregation.

1 comment:

Dena said...

Hi Beth!
Remember me? (Dena ;)
You and LaVonne stayed with my family while you were in choir years back, and you helped me my first year at MBC.
Check out my blog:
http://www.rabode.blogspot.com