Friday, July 27, 2007

Mystery... Solved!

Recently, I was working in the kitchen when I heard a suspicious thump.....thump.....thump. A sound somewhat consistent with a Kid climbing the stairs- something that is NOT allowed without a Daddy or Mommy present. So I hurried over to the stairway prepared to scold the little truant. But he wasn't there. I ran up the stairs, thinking he had already made it to the top. Still no Boy. As I re-entered the kitchen, puzzled by the lack of said toddler, and wondering where in the world in our somewhat small house he could be, I saw him slowly round the corner from the front room into the dining room... wearing one enormous Daddy sized shoe.

1 comment:

Marie said...

What a delightful picture!! Jack looks like he thoroughly enjoyed walking in his daddy's shoe. Fun!!