Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Into the Woods

A recent trail cam sequence that makes me smile...

(Singing together) "Ohhhh... We're just a happy couple of brothers (yes we are!), out for an afternoon stroll..."

"Brothers we are three, but the wisest one is meeeee... and I'm off to take me a nap"

"(me too!)"

(seeing his brothers disappear into the forest, suddenly the slowpoke becomes his own imaginary Leader of the Pack) "Ohhhh... I'm the Alpha Wolf, roaming wild and freeeee... Nothing, no one, no how, can beat meeee..."


"ACK! WHAT WAS THAT???"


(mumbling) "Good grief, who am I kidding anyway? I'm a pack animal for crying out loud... now where did my brothers head off to?

3 comments:

Virpi said...

Wow! Wonderful pics. Thank you =)

Unknown said...

Wow...I want to live at your house! You see the coolest things...

HAPPY STITCHIN'
Terri

albirginia said...

Qué maravilla poder estar tan cerca!!!