Friday, April 15, 2011

Let Us Be Truly Thankful, the May Flowers Edition


Here is my “May Flowers” adaptation, the fourth in my mad-designer plan to put Thanksgiving into every season! If you stitch every installment in the coming series, they will all fit in the same frame, giving you the ability to swap them out and celebrate Thanksgiving all year long.

Stitch Count: 101 x 61
Model stitched on R & R Reproductions 35ct. Espresso
http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif
Using flosses from The Gentle Art: 0190 Forest Glade, 0420 Gold Leaf, 0450 Corn Husk, 7010 Ohio Lemon Pie, 7019 Pomegranate, 7049 Lambswool, 7059 Pumpkin Pie, 7080 Endive

And Weeks Dye Works: 1108 Honeysuckle, 1171 Dove, 1332 Red Pear, 2107 Blue Jeans, 2220 Curry

In addition to being available in my etsy shop as a mailed pattern, I have decided to keep this series available in PDF format indefinitely, for a lower price of $7 each... simply email your request (beth@heartstringsamplery.com), and I will respond with the emailed file(s) within 24 hours of payment (in most cases you will receive it in less than an hour, since I check my email almost constantly when I'm home).

1 comment:

Natalia said...

I love it, and I absolutely love the frame !!!!