Monday, August 15, 2011

Harvest Sampler... New Release!

The first of my Market Releases for the Fall, I give you my "Harvest Sampler"...

Inspired by crisp air, wild turkeys, log cabins, pine forests, Autumn Leaves-colored floss, a Thankful Heart, and a sweet quote from an old sampler.

I love almost everything about Autumn, including gathering wood and waiting out rain storms. This sampler is a little nod to my favorite season, with a gentle reminder to be ever Thankful for the blessings that have been provided.

Speaking of blessings, I could have never finished this sampler in time for a Summer market release without the Swift Needle and Generous Heart of Charity Watral, who stepped in at the last minute and finished the model in record time. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Stitch Count: 193 x 103
Model stitched on Weeks Dye Works 40ct. Putty

Using flosses from The Gentle Art: 0350 Mulberry, 0410 Tarnished Gold, 7000 Harvest Basket, 7073 Autumn Leaves, 7079 Heirloom Gold

And flosses from Weeks Dye Works: 1268 Molasses, 2202 Bullfrog, 2219 Whiskey

The frame is a thrift store find.

This chart is now available for purchase in my etsy shop or directly through me via email, and may also be found in a needlework shop near you.

3 comments:

Patti said...

Absolutely lovely! Gosh I wish that I could stitch faster!
Blessings, Patti

Dora said...

What a wonderful fall, Thanksgiving design! You always find the best antique frames and they work so well with these two new designs.

Patty C. said...

Absolutely beautiful pattern ;)