Thursday, August 25, 2011

Local Favorites

If you were to come visit me, I would most likely take you out for a Peanut Butter milkshake at Calamity Jane's.

We could customize a dollar bill to add to their ceiling collection.

And add lots of pepper to our chicken strips.

I would probably also take you to Mike's Second Hand Store, arriving a little early so we could thoroughly examine everything in the window before shopping.

We might find a few treasures to add to our collections,

but only if we abide by Mike's strict code of ethics.


Tracey said...

This place looks so neat! And your kiddos are so cute. :)

Peggy Lee said...

You had me at "peanut butter milk shake"


Colleen said...

I love Calamity Jane's!

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

It looks like it would be a fun time. Peanut butter milkshake? Count me in!