Monday, February 20, 2012

Market Releases

I have two new designs that have made the trip to Norden Crafts to be displayed at the TNNA show this coming weekend. If you are so fortunate as to be visiting the show this year, be sure to stop in and say hello, and snap a photo for me.

I'll be putting the first shipments of the new designs in the mail on Friday, going out to the shops on my automatic list. If you want to be included in that first batch, don't hesitate to send me an email. I'll gladly start a pre-order list.

I'll officially post details for each pattern on Friday.

Beatrice Godfrey (a Faithfully Reproduced Antique Sampler) ...

Gather Ye Tulips ...

2 comments:

Faye said...

Enjoy the show Beth! I love your new designs...~~~ Always, Faye

Kaisievic said...

Love your new designs.

hugs, Kaye xoxox