Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Our Super Bowl Party

It was really exciting. There was water to drink and popcorn to eat. It only lasted for 2 quarters (the last half), and was mostly filled with cuddles and tickles in between commercials and trips to the kennel to check on puppies.
I made my grand entrance when there was about a minute left on the clock. Just after the Patriots let the Giants get a touchdown, in the hopes that they would then have enough time to take it to the other end for the win. That's how I like to watch games. Let all the jostling and legwork get done, then pop in at the end, when the moves they make REALLY matter.

The only way it could have been better would be if I could have spent the entire game sitting and stitching. But sometimes there are just bigger fish to fry.

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Beautiful Super Bowl day. What you described is exactly how I watch the basketball final. I don't even know what it is called because I don't really follow it, but I love to come in the last minute and see the final win. Now baseball is another story for me. That's my game. I watch all of the play offs. Sunday I spent most of my day watching the Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet. Beautiful picture of the family on the sofa.

MoonBeam said...

Sweet.

I'm disappointed that I forgot to tune into a few minutes of the Puppy Bowl this year.

Bobbi