Monday, November 05, 2012

*NEW* A Thankful Heart

This is one of two brand new designs being released today... Be sure to scroll down to see the other one!

As a mother of two young children, the simplest, most pure representation of the bounty in my life has come in the form of bedraggled, half-wilted bouquets of wildflowers, lifted by grubby sets of fingers, a sweet token of their love for me.

So this design is a bit uneven, a little bedraggled, with minimal colors and primitive form. As you stitch it, and each time you look at it thereafter, I hope that you are reminded to keep a Thankful Heart. For indeed, it is good medicine to be thankful.

The entire model is worked with cross stitches, using one thread worked over-two.

Stitch Count: 99 x 69
Model stitched on Picture This Plus 36ct Ancient

Using flosses from The Gentle Art: 0420 Gold Leaf, 0450 Corn Husk, 7005 Old Red Paint, 7024 Tin Bucket, 7025 Shaker White, 7041 Apple Cider, 7061 Caramel Corn, 7080 Endive

This design is now available in my etsy shop, and will be going out to my distributors and the shops on my automatic shipments list soon. If you prefer to bypass etsy and order directly through me, you can send me an email: beth@heartstringsamplery.com

4 comments:

Donna G. said...

I love it!

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

i love your new designs Beth especially the saying on the pillow - so sweet :)

Chris said...

Lovely!

Patti-Rocky Mtn Stitcher said...

Love it!