Thursday, August 05, 2010

This Week Only... Summer Clearance Sale!

I want to make it up to you in advance for taking this week off from blogging (to focus on wedding preparations!). So, I have decided to offer an exclusive sale for my blog and facebook readers, starting Monday, August 2, and ending at midnight August 8th.

You may choose...
any one item in my finished goods shoppe for 20% off,
or buy one, get one 50% off.

any one pattern in my sampler shoppe for 20% off,
or... buy two, get one free.

What you need to do... checkout as usual, but do not pay. Next Monday, after I have recovered from being in wedding mode, I will begin to process orders and will send adjusted invoices to anyone who adds a note in the etsy comment box saying "I read about your sale on your blog/facebook". If an order comes through without some version of those words, I will assume you don't know about the sale and won't give you a discount, so don't forget!

You may also bypass etsy altogether (pattern sales only) and send me an email with your requested order (beth@heartstringsamplery.com), letting me know "I read about your sale on your blog/facebook". I will then, early next week, create and send you an invoice reflecting the discount.

Clear as mud? Ready... set... shop!

No comments: