Thursday, September 01, 2011

Where We Stayed

We rented this house in Waldport, Oregon...

I decided a few years ago, that if I am going to stay at the beach, it is totally worth the extra expense to find an ocean-front place to stay.

No packing up a car with kids, food, and gear, just to play on the sand for a few hours.

It is hard to put a price on being able to step right out the back door onto the beach.

It is even harder to put a price on being able to put the kids down for a nap, and still be right there, able to enjoy a moment all to myself.

Going barefoot for the entire time is an added bonus, and perhaps one of my favorite features.

Looking out my bedroom window at this? Perfection.

Not that I spent much time in the bedroom.

There were kids along on the trip, after all.

Just keeping it real.

3 comments:

Penny said...

Just beautiful!! Especially that last pic.....

manu said...

ohhh wow....what's a wonderful peacefull place!!! i'm falled in love!
Manu

Marie said...

Awesome! I love the last two pics too!