Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Ready

Whether I'm ready or not, She is. Or at least she thinks so.
Ready for School... an entire year early.
Following in her brother's footsteps, I suppose.
She is remarkably good at writing her letters and is beginning to sound out words, and plays "School" nearly every day.
But I'm keeping her. No way I'm sending her off one second earlier than I have to... I made her brother wait, and she'll just have to be patient too.
Us girls have some playing to do first. I think I'm going to devote the next school year to teaching her how to become a world-class Picker.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your pictures of Katie's little, pudgy hands bring back so many memories. Yes, hang on to her as long as you can because once they start school, they're gone forever!
Sandy