Wednesday, May 27, 2015

(everything!)

As I edited these photos, I had the Curious George theme song stuck in my head (if you've had children in the past dozen years, you just started singing it too, didn't you?)...

"When everyday (everyday!) is so glorious (glorious!)
then everything (everything!) is so wonderous (wonderous!)
There's more to explore when you open your door
and meet friends like this, you just can't miss (whooooa)
Get curious (curious!) that's marvelous (marvelous!) 
And that's your reward 
You'll never be bored 
If you ask yourself, what is this? 
Like curious, like curious, like Curious George"

I think this should be my theme song for the rest of my life, don't you?
Don't Ask, Because I Don't Know :: Sweet Columbine :: Here, Kitty, Kitty :: One Poppy on Memorial Day :: Coming Soon :: First Homegrown Salad of the Season :: Flowering Currant :: Ready to Start :: Wild Rose :: Home Sweet Home :: I Want to Wear These in My Hair :: Rain = Green :: Waiting for Laundry Day :: Upward Climb :: Last Blaze of Glory

1 comment:

AliceKiss said...

Как прекрасно!