Friday, September 30, 2016

The Rest of September

In an effort to catch up on this blog, I'm going to inundate you with photos and not much text. I hear from you often, that you like peeking into my life, and I don't mind sharing at all. But my life has become so full of good things, that my blog has taken a back burner, and at least for now, the words are going to have to be minimal. At least until I have room in my brain once again, for composing and writing. I want to maintain this ongoing photo journal for myself, so bear with me, please.

Here you'll see the slow change of weather, evidence of humor, live music, group relationships, and the simple pleasures that I try to make note of regularly. Because when I do, sometimes with mental snapshots, and sometimes with real snapshots, it helps me to slow down and savor. Otherwise the whirlwind would sweep me away.

No comments: