Monday, December 28, 2009

Valentine Booklet Release! Tokens of Affection (4 Little Valentine Samplers)

Tokens of Affection (4 Little Valentine Samplers), my brand new booklet is now available for sale! You can find it in my etsy shop or by asking your local needlework shop to get it in stock!

Valentines Day is most often celebrated by Sweethearts, but really, in the true spirit of love, I like to extend my offerings to any and all that I hold dear. Therefore, I bring you a grouping of designs that can easily be made for and given to your Sisters, Mothers, Bosom Friends, your Sweethearts, and yes, Yourself!

Tulips for My Beloved I made into a needle book, and personalized with my maiden initials, along with my husband’s, and the year we were married.

My Favorite Things became a pinkeep, customized for a friend.

Love Bird Pocket Watch Token bears the first initial of myself and my sweetheart.

O! My Heart is Thine! was framed in a vintage frame, perfect for using as a holiday decoration, or all year long.

I encourage you to customize these designs in any way you see fit, to give as gifts to those you cherish.

4 comments:

Dora said...

I love your new designs! So nice to have them now so they will be ready for Valentine's Day. My favorite one is Oh! My Heart is Thine!

Nancy said...

Lovely designs!

Melissa said...

Beautiful designs. I also see The Parting Hour over in the right column which looks very interesting too!

Unknown said...

your work is wonderful and your blog makes me soooo happy whenever i visit! peace, melinda