Friday, March 02, 2007

Dee Da Doo

Little Mister was happily and quietly playing with his Legos yesterday, so I thought I would sneak a few "me" minutes and curled up on the couch with a book. Not too long after settling in, his head popped up into view from below the pillow in my lap, and he declared "Dee Da Doo!". This delighted Mama instantly knew that his new combination of sounds was intended to be "Peek-A-Boo". We giggled together, played a few rounds of this favorite game, then he promptly turned around and went back to his Legos. Ahhh, the joys of the simple life!

It is such fun watching him grow and discover his world. His Daddy and I are sure that talking is right around the corner for him, now that he has mastered the art of walking. Stay tuned for more first words!

No comments: