Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Just Some Random Observations

I did not brighten the colors on either of the next two pictures one iota.

Apparently, Chartreuse and Raspberry are this season's IT color combination.

We had a Pretzel-and-Peanut Butter Picnic outside on November 4th.

Not only was it dry enough for a blanket on the grass, it was also warm enough to take our boots off.

We got a package in the mail from Chicagoland recently. My kids now think that Suckers-made-from-Chocolate are the best invention EVER.

And although I will never make it to an actual Oprah Show taping, I now have a pen that was in the same building, which is at least a pretty cool consolation prize.

I am working on a new (non-stitching) project that I hope to unveil by the end of the week, and I am having a hard time keeping my big mouth shut, I am so excited about it!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

You take the most amazing photos! Your little ones are too cute - and I say anything made from chocolate is amazing!

Patti said...

Glad that you enjoyed your little ditties :)
Your photos are lovely!
Blessings, Patti