Friday, April 08, 2011

Friday

The good news today is that the snow has all melted and the sun is shining. It might even breach 50 degrees out this afternoon.

The bad news is that what I thought was a mild cold has attacked me with a vengeance and I feel cruddier (is that a word?) than I have in a long time.

So I will leave you with this moment I captured recently, of the kids during a phone conversation with Daddy (that's a naked Mr. Potato Head in her hands). It didn't really fit in anywhere else, but was too cute to keep to myself.

Happy Friday to you... I'm going to go plant myself on the couch and stitch awhile.

3 comments:

Dora said...

Feel better soon! Looks like Katie wants a turn to talk on the phone :)
What are you stitching?

Anonymous said...

Your plan sounds like just the therapy a under-the-weather stitcher needs. Hope you feel better soon.

barbara said...

Feel better soon, Beth!