Tuesday, May 10, 2011

First Birthdays and Last Puppies

This past weekend we helped celebrate a First Birthday with a sweet baby cousin.





We also sent the last puppy home.

Oops, that wasn't him...

That wasn't him either... it would seem that in my hurry to give that last little guy the boot, I completely forgot to take my camera out to the kennel.

That last photo totally made up for it though, don't you think?

Do a happy dance with me! No more mid-day feedings and puppy poop scooping!

Until sometime in June, that is. We are pretty sure that Lucie is pregnant this time around, and is bound to give us some big and boisterous furballs with a strong urge to chase balls and l e a n into my side for ear rubs.

1 comment:

Alice said...

Gorgeous pup! Also, gorgeous baby. Enjoy your puppy free time.