Saturday, October 11, 2008

Did You Notice?

That I was gone? Except for a very brief few hours on Monday evening, I have been without an internet connection for an ENTIRE WEEK! Call it a forced de-tox of the mind. We apparently received a satellite dish with a faulty radio, and once the rains came, it was fried. And of course, the technician was swamped this week. So when he FINALLY arrived last evening, I felt like throwing a party!

I have tried OH-SO-HARD to be consistent with my ebay listings, and have not gone a single week over the last several months without something available for my customers. So you can imagine my frustration when the power was taken out of my hands and I had to sit here at home stewing. All week. Oh, and did I mention that Matt, my source of comfort and sanity, was also gone for five days on a business trip AT THE SAME TIME??? sigh.

But now I am back, and hopefully I will NEVER have to go through that ever again. Now be prepared to be inundated with random thoughts and lots of photos over the next few days as I catch up.

4 comments:

Christi said...

I missed you! And I was on my own this last week for 4 days, ugh. I was so glad to see Mark at the airport. Can't wait for all the randomness - bring it on!

joann boswell said...

I noticed. And I missed your posts. And I would have noticed even if I hadn't been out there on Tuesday and heard it straight from you. Glad you're back! (and Matt too)

mainely stitching said...

Welcome back!

The Green Family said...

Beth, try going without it for a month and a half!! :-/ That's what we just had to do after moving flats. One of the disadvantages of living in the UK! :-/