Thursday, October 30, 2008

Variety

Its supposed to be the spice of life, right? Well, welcome to my crazy, creative mind! I gave a teaser awhile back about my jewelry creating venture, and now I can proudly say that I have a few pieces listed in my etsy shop. Go check it out...Please?

Never fear, you who follow this blog just to see what I've been stitching... It would take some horrible crippling disease of the eyes or fingers to get me to stop creating stitched samplers. Its just that I can't ONLY stitch. I simply MUST dabble and try new mediums out. I am not afraid to try new things, and have SO many that I have yet to set my hands to. I have a few stitchy things in progress, they are just on the backburner for a few more days.

1 comment:

Denise said...

I'm quite tempted to buy some jewelry, which is really saying something in that I've put in the same pearl earrings every day for over a decade. Such great taste & skill you have. The paper cuttings are fabulous too!
I will always be happy to see your new dabblings!