Thursday, April 29, 2010

Not One, but THREE Sneak Peeks

I figured it was high time I posted something cross-stitchy here, to make sure you keep coming back. So, I have decided to reveal a tiny little peek of my works in progress.

Being ahead of schedule, I will be releasing the final two in my birth sampler series at the same time, early in May, perhaps even by the 7th. They are both completely stitched, I just have to press them, insert photos of my sweet ancestors, and get them into their lovely antique frames.

Here is Dagmar, my Danish Great Grandma...

and here is Ida, my Illinois-born Great Grandma...

and to round out the post, here is a glimpse of June's release (stock up on GAST Uniform Blue!)...

11 comments:

Margaret said...

Oooooh, can't wait!

Lorraine said...

I really like what I see!!! I can not wait!

connie said...

Oh they look lovely.I can't wait to see them..

Jeanne said...

wow, where do you find the time !!?? I love the Uniform Blue color.
~Jeanne~

Karan said...

So looking forward to seeing more! :0)

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see all of them!

Dora said...

Can't wait to see them! And I love the uniform blue color. Thanks for the peek.

Jan said...

Looks like I am already taken with them all, Beth! Great work!!

Siobhán said...

I love the sneak peeks!

Sherry said...

I am already drooling over the colors!

Patti said...

All the peeks look lovely! I'm especially drawn to the idea of another one color sampler :)
eventhough I haven't finished the first ;)

Blessings (and waiting on pins and needles! lol), Patti