Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Our Beach Trip

I'm about ready to bore you with some photos of our weekend trip to the beach...

It was C-C-C-C-Cold, really windy, and WET... this is the one single time we braved the weather, and it only lasted about 3 minutes...



But we made up for the lack of sand and surf time by eating at Camp 18...


Relaxing at the beach house (thank you, Kathi!)...

Visiting the Tillamook Cheese Factory...

and Eating Ice Cream...


Yes, I was there too, I really was (honest)! Know how I know? These are my shoes, my jeans, and my cold little feet next to Jack's...

7 comments:

Devon said...

You could never bore me with beach pictures...looks like you had a good time anyway...thanks for sharing it with us..

Greyhaven Pines said...

It looks cold, but the Tillamook factory would be a wonderful tour -- as long as you could sample!

Elizabeth

Marie said...

Grandma and I just looked at the pictures and enjoyed seeing them. We were thinking of you over the windy, wet week-end and wondering how it was going. Glad to know you had a good time despite the weather.

MyLifesAStitch said...

Aww, great pics! Thanks for sharing!!

Nancy said...

I love the beach anytime! We lived at the beach over a winter once and absolutely loved it. Hated when all the *tourists* came back in the spring. Thanks for sharing....Nancy

Catherine said...

What a fun day! Thanks for sharing!

joann boswell said...

fun! i want to go to there.