Friday, March 06, 2009

Jack

Recently, when he heard his Daddy say he was heading out to the shop responded, "Can I go to the shop too? ...I'm a good fixer." (Ha! Already, the powers of negotiation and persuasion are Strong in Matt's Mini-Me).

So, out to the shop he went, and a little while later, Matt came to the house and told me to hurry out with my camera, ensuring me that I would not be disappointed.

Here is what I saw when I stepped in the door:


And now for the close-up:

Yes, he wore those "safety glasses" most of the afternoon. And was Proud as can be. Good thing he doesn't know what a Geek is just yet, or else I would never have photos to blackmail him with later on in life!

Being allowed to steer the tractor for the first time:


And finally, while we're on the topic, here is a little shop update photo (since taken, there has been the addition of a pellet stove for warmth, and lights are now installed overhead... now for that tax return to arrive so the walls and ceiling can be installed!)

3 comments:

mainely stitching said...

Beth, your kids are AWESOME!!!

Julie said...

Ah...monkey see monkey do. LOL That is so so sweet! Daddy's little helper indeed. :D

I can't wait to see Matt's shop done.

JoJo said...

What wonderful memories you're making, for yourself and for your family. All of your pictures are priceless and I can guarantee you that in only a few years, you'll look at them and cry. Time goes so darn fast.........!