Friday, March 27, 2009

My Big News

I can now let you in on my most recent exciting news...

Hoffman Distributing Company will now be carrying my designs! They placed their first order just this morning, and I can tell you that I have some serious pattern printing to take care of.

So the next time you are in your local needlework shop, ask them to order Heartstring Primitives cross stitch patterns. I will continue to sell direct, and will keep them in my etsy shop too, but I'm excited to be able to get into those little corners of the world that previously were unreacheable for me.

My next big project will be to create my own web site, but all in due time...

16 comments:

Johnson Family said...

How exciting! Congratulations Beth!

Deb said...

Congratulations Beth. That's great news! I'm already the proud owner of a couple of your designs and can't wait to see more!!

heather said...

Congratulations! That is wonderful, so proud of you!

mainely stitching said...

Congratulations!! :D

Tanya Willis Anderson said...

Thrilling! I'm SO happy for you, Beth :)

Tanya

Patti said...

Congratulations! Wishing you much success with Hoffman! Yu deserve it!
Blessings, Patti

Nancy said...

Congratulations on your very exciting news!

Heather said...

Congrats!! I hope everything goes well.

Siobhán said...

Congratulations!! Wishing a very talented designer loads of success. :)

Sherry said...

What wonderful news! i can't wait to see the new cross stitch you are working on!

Katrina said...

Huge congrats to you! It's well deserved, your designs are wonderful.

primitivebettys said...

That is AWESOME! :)

Jennifer Ann Fox said...

Congratulations!

msjan said...

Congratulations. I love your designs and am the proud owner of a few. It is time your talent is recognized.

Jan R in Maryland

Connie Bray said...

Fantastic news!

sharon twist said...

You have excelled again. Good for you and the family. Your gift from God has truly turned into a nice business. Keep up the good work!