Thursday, November 12, 2009

Blame it on Sunshine in November... or PMS.

Yesterday the kids and I had a post-nap banana split party...

I was not in the mood for "healthy"...

Although Jack informed me that the addition of fruit made it healthy...

Do you think Thomas the Tank Engine would agree with that assessment?

Katie seemed to be of the opinion that the Sprinkles were what made it healthy...

When she was "all done" what was left in her dish? Bananas...

Sunshine + Egg Nog Banana Split in a lovely old dish + 2 adorable children = bliss.

5 comments:

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

Awwwww. They're darling and boy, do those splits looks yummy! I'd leave the bananas, too!

Nancy said...

Such sweet kids you have! Looks like a very yummy time.

Jeana said...

It's important to have treat days, I think. I love egg nog ice cream!

Jennifer Ann Fox said...

Boy, those look good and yummy!
They look very happy and content with those bananan splits!

Jennifer

Karan said...

Love the concentration on their faces. Serious business, eating. :0)