Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I'm Having a Sale! 1 Day Only... 25% Off.


(click on the picture to see a larger version of my Birthday Sale banner!)

All patterns and finished goods are included in the sale.

Here's how it works...

contact me via email (beth@heartstringsamplery.com) between 12:00am and 11:59pm Pacific Time November 25th with an order and mention my blog... I'll send you an invoice with your 25% off reflected in the total.

or,

checkout but do not pay through etsy and mention my blog in the comment box... I'll send you an invoice with your 25% off reflected in the total.

I may not be online at all tomorrow or the next day, so do not expect a response until after Thanksgiving, and expect that my etsy shop will not be re-stocked after each sale. Don't let an empty shop deter you though, all of my patterns will still be available, and can be viewed here (along the sidebar). The finished goods are one of a kind... once they are gone, they are gone for good. I am always happy to consider custom requests, but the discount will not apply.

If I don't see my blog mentioned, then I will assume you are not aware of the sale, and you won't get the discount... my birthday sale is ONLY for you, my blog friends!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Happy, happy Birthday to you!

primitivebettys said...

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday! :)