Thursday, January 24, 2013

Speaking of Coffee... and Mugs...

I added another design to my listing for mug graphics... the much-loved Never Let You Go.

As before, with the Baby, Its Cold Outside mugs, you can either purchase the graphic through my etsy shop for $5 and take it to your own place to have made into mugs, or you can order completed mugs by contacting me via email (beth@heartstringsamplery.com).
If you choose to order a finished mug directly through me, I will work up an invoice for you based on where you live, for accurate sales tax and shipping charges. Cost per mug will be $14 plus state tax, and shipping (within the US) is $4.95 for the first mug, $1.50 for each additional mug... don't worry, I'll do all the calculations for you and send an invoice to reflect the total... just wanted to give you the ability to guess a ballpark figure.
These would be perfect for Valentine gifts, or "just-because" gifts, or for YOURSELF, to enjoy while you stitch.
Ready... Set... Shop!

2 comments:

Anne said...

Great idea! I did two mugs with my 'Let it Snow' design for myself and my best friend! She loves it!! :)

v a l e r i a c i s said...

I love love your Mugs!!!!