Saturday, October 10, 2009

Acorns and Threads

Tomorrow is Acorns and Threads' Fall Open House. If you are so blessed to live in Oregon, and can make it, you won't be disappointed. They carry just about any fiber or cloth you could possibly want to stitch on/with, as well as a large selection of patterns.

Oh, and did I mention that they have the model for my brand new Anna's Prayer sampler, and that they also will have some charts on hand... the first charts available for sale to the public?

If you are not living close enough to go see and shop for yourself, you can visit their website, or wait until Monday, when Anna's Prayer will be available through my etsy shop.

And furthermore, if you are one of my Facebook fans, you will be able to see a photo of the finished model as of right now.

3 comments:

Margaret said...

It looks beautiful! Can't wait! I'm going to tell my LNS owner to get it for me. :D

Tanya Willis Anderson said...

Beth - it's lovely!

Tanya

Nancy said...

Your little peek is gorgeous!