Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Let Us Be Truly Thankful, the Americana Edition


Here is my “Americana” adaptation of "Let Us Be Truly Thankful", the sixth in my mad-designer plan to put Thanksgiving into every season! If you stitch every installment in the coming series, they will all fit in the same frame, giving you the ability to swap them out and celebrate Thanksgiving all year long!

Stitch Count: 101 x 61
Model stitched on Weeks Dye Works 35ct. Straw

Using flosses from The Gentle Art: 7057 Roasted Marshmallow, 7080 Endive

And Weeks Dye Works: 1269 Chestnut, 1331 Brick, 2104 Deep Sea, 2220 Curry

In addition to being available in my etsy shop as a mailed pattern, I have decided to keep this series available in PDF format indefinitely, for a lower price of $7 each... simply email your request (beth@heartstringsamplery.com), and I will respond with the emailed file(s) within 24 hours of payment (in most cases you will receive it in less than an hour, since I check my email almost constantly when I'm home).

1 comment:

Joy said...

This is wonderful...a favorite!