Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Sweet as Can Be

I think you all probably know by now just what a man's man I'm married to...

He splits logs into fencerails by hand!
He builds greenhouses and kennels and chicken coops!
He operates heavy equipment!
He likes to shoot things with guns!
He chops down trees and turns them into firewood!
He hunts! He fishes! He has a beard!

He ... paints ... toenails?
When it comes to a certain little girl, I guess he'll do just about anything.
Now that I think about it, he's painted mine a few times too... back when my belly was so big with babies that I couldn't reach.
What a guy. Tough and sweet... just how I like 'em.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Beth, what a wonderful post this is!! And how cute to see those big, strong, yet gentle hands painting Katie's toes. Yup, this man is a hunk and a keeper for sure!
Sandy

Paula said...

Precious.

LoriU said...

Awww...that is so sweet!! Your hubby is also very good looking!

Devon said...

That is totally awesome and very sweet,,
Devon

connie said...

Love your post.It made me smile..

Catherine said...

What a man!

Véronique Rose said...

un moment précieux
amicalement
Véro

Marie said...

I love this! So good to see a Daddy who loves his children and does special things for them! I appreciate Matt!

valerie said...

So sweet! And purple polish too!

Jinger said...

Soooooooooooo sweet!!! :-)

marly said...

Daddy's little girl will cherish this photo.

Chris said...

Lovely. What a great guy! I have been wearing that same purple on my toes this summer :)

joann boswell said...

Aw! Makes me a bit teary. So sweet.