Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Can it Be?

The first day of Summer, and there is actually SUNSHINE in the Pacific Northwest?

Ahhhhh...

If the sun hasn't gone behind the clouds again in fifteen minutes, perhaps these lovelies will have a chance to ripen by November...

The forecast is actually calling for temperatures in the 80's. The EIGHTIES! Can you believe it?

I know, I know, you are sitting there sweltering in your humid heat, wishing the cicada carcasses would disappear from your garden, and reminiscing about the sweetness of the strawberries you ate a month ago. But please rejoice with this Northern girl... I might get a freckle today!

2 comments:

marly said...

I'm envious every time I see your garden. Organized, well tended, good looking dirt!

Mouse said...

ooooooo strawberries yummmmm :) and did the sunshine last and you got a freckle ??? love mouse xxxx