Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Random

I really love these chairs (click the photo to learn more)...

I'm not a fan of Geraniums (too sticky! and smelly!), but this picture of my Sister in Law's front porch looks so inviting...

My Dearest thinks this is too gross to post online, but a friend sent me a Smile and I thought it was too good not to share...

My hair is growing out, and is *so close* to being pony tail length again!

I have a couple of designs that I would love to farm out to anyone who wants to stitch them for me (send me an email: beth@heartstringsamplery.com)...

And since you stuck with me while I cleaned out my "for blog" folder, I am going to reward you with another wallpaper for your desktop. As always, this is for your personal use only, please!

8 comments:

Jeana said...

Those coffee bag chairs are fantastic! I think your hair is adorable at this length and I love the mustard yellow top you're wearing in that self portrait. You are beautiful!

Soili said...

Those chairs are wonderful!!! What a neat idea, they look so cozy too.

Denise said...

If you're looking forward to pulling your hair up, but want something a bit more fun than a pony tail, I HIGHLY recommend "spin pins." Brilliant little things that hold buns (or any updo) fantastic! I've been wearing two in the back of my head, yup, almost Princess Leah style, all spring. Love 'em. But I agree, your hair looks super! :)

Mouse said...

not sure I could sit for long on the material but they look FAB ..lol .. love geraniums ... your photograph is gorgeous and nice to see your face :) love mouse xxxxx (have sent you a mail back channel :)

Dora said...

Nice random post today!

Shana said...

Beth,

I am Tiffany Stadey Johnson's sister and I follow your blog. If I am remebering right you might have someone in your house that likes Thomas The Train. I am going through some things and have 7 DVD's that my kid no longer watches. I also have 3 Dora the Explorer videos. Shoot me an email if you are interested. shanarollins@comcast.net

Debbie said...

Ok Beth, burlap smells, and it is scratchy!!!!!! I love the chairs,but it would be nice if they could copy the print on maybe a heavy softer natural colored fabric. I LOVE! LOVE your hair just the way it looks now, you are so beautiful!
We will find out about Ash's MRI on Friday, if it is bad, we are looking at stem cell, please keep her in your prayers. If it is good, you will hear my family cheering from Illinois!!!
Love, Deb

Christie said...

Hi Beth, Did you get me e-mail about wheather or not you still needed someone to stitch for you? If you still need someone I would love to help you out. Have a great weekend :-) - Christie, Batavia, OH