Wednesday, June 01, 2011

I Shouldn't Laugh

This photo series cracks me up every time.


It has always been a bit hard for me to contain my giggles when people get minor injuries in silly ways. Not that she had any injuries after the fact, but you get my drift. Right? I'm not alone, am I?

It wouldn't have been so funny if it was someone else letting her go down the slide all by herself and I was watching from a distance, but this time, it was Little Miss Independent insisting on doing it by herself, then not realizing until the last instant that perhaps she had made an error in judgement. And Mama Me was too busy snapping pictures to realize that she was about to land on her butt.

2 comments:

Michelle~Sugar House Creations said...

Aw mama, it's okay. :) She just had to stretch her wings a little bit and see if she could fly. Looks like she might stay in the nest a little while longer, lol. I probably would have been doing the same thing, snapping pictures. :)

eileen said...

"It's all fun and games, til somebody lands on their butt!"....no worries, they survive...I have six children and you would think that the youngers ones would have learned watching the older ones, but no, they had to find out on their own...and it continues with everything in life...