Wednesday, June 08, 2011

A Contest!

Hopefully you will think this is a fun idea...

Inspired by this photo, which my sister recently shared with me...

I have decided that I want to start a new collection.

A collection of photos of my blog header in interesting places.

I have added a new page to this blog (look up to the top of the page to see a new tab called "My Heartstring Around the World") where all of the details are spelled out.

Click the tab to read, then come back here to this post to leave a comment telling me what you think!

2 comments:

Vicki said...

I think that's a very cute idea! How fun to see where your blog header will travel to. I wish I could participate, but I only have a PC and it's too difficult to drag it outside for a photo in front of a cactus. haha!

Catherine said...

This could be fun to see where people go! Would a printout of your blogheader count for those that don't have portable devices?