Friday, January 09, 2009

Valentine Pattern Release!

I put the final stitches into my new little pinkeep last night and couldn't wait to get the photos taken this morning to show!

This sampler-turned pinkeep was inspired by an engraved metal heart I once saw, which read, “I will stitch you in my heart”. I tucked its image away in my mind, saving it for a rainy day. The motifs used in this pattern are all near and dear to me… the initial M in the heart is for my Sweetheart, the two wings flanking the smaller heart are for my two children, the crown symbolizes my Faith. And the bird… well, I love to hear their sweet songs, and almost always include them in my designs. I hope that you thoroughly enjoy this little pattern. It is a piece straight from my Heart.

Oh, and I had better mention that I originally had a little practice band flanking the date along the top. When Matt saw it, he said, "what's that? You should put an arrow in there". He was right... so I did.

"I Will Stitch You in My Heart" is available for sale now in pattern form.

For $10, you will receive a professional quality chart enclosed in a cover that has detailed directions for staining your finished product. There is a color photograph of the model on the front, and I have also included a sheet of letters-in-a-heart so that you can customize your little sampler. The whole booklet will arrive packaged in a plastic zip-envelope for safekeeping.

And, if that isn't enough incentive, I am also creating a tutorial that will be available as a free pdf download to any who purchase the pattern. The tutorial will give basic instructions and clear photos of the finishing process to make a pinkeep out of your sampler just like the one in the photo.

I will be listing this pattern on ebay and etsy, but you can also contact me through my blog if you wish to purchase a pattern.

Thank you!

16 comments:

Tanya Willis Anderson said...

Beth!!!!
I want - I want BADLY. lol Off to check your etsy shop for it. I love it.

Thanks for coming out with it so fast,
Tanya

Tanya Willis Anderson said...

Me again, Beth - I don't see it on ebay or etsy yet - could I paypal you for it now? Let me know - thanks bunches!

Tanya

Beth Twist said...

Tanya! You are too fast for me! I was just starting my etsy listing and already you are in here commenting!

Anyone is free to just go do a PayPal payment using heartstringprimitives@hughes.net Please make a note in your transaction that it is for "I Will Stitch You in My Heart".

Thanks!

Julie said...

Beth, this pattern is just so darling! I love how you've put your heart and soul into this. It's perfect!

Tanya Willis Anderson said...

Got it on etsy - thanks again!!! I'll have to blab about it on my blog - everyone needs this chart!

Tanya :)

Carolyn said...

I am like Tanya. I LOVE IT AND MUST HAVE IT. It said it was sold out on etsy and couldn't find it on ebay. My email is singlerose4u at hotmail dot com. I WANT!!!!

Hugs,
Carolyn

Roberta said...

Lovely design Beth.

msjan said...

I want and NEED this pattern. My email is John.C.Robison@verizon.net. Send me a PayPal invoice.

Thanks

JAn R in Maryland

Marie said...

Mmmm! I love it, too. ...and my birthday is coming!! :^)

primitivebettys said...

Sooooo darling! :)

Hazel said...

It is beautiful as are your kids! xx

Hazel said...

PS Do you ship to the UK as it doesn't say you do in your shop? x

Lelia said...

Delightful pattern!

Joanie said...

Please send me a Paypal invoice too! I want to stitch it for my husband!

My address is J24D29@stny.rr.com

Michelle said...

This is so pretty, I really want it. Also need to know if you ship to the UK!

Beth Twist said...

Hi everyone... I am overwhelmed with the response this pattern has generated! Thank you all for loving it as much as I do!

I have updated my etsy shop to reflect shipping to the UK, France and the Netherlands. If anyone else out there in another country wants it, please let me know!

And... I hope to be finishing the pinkeep tutorial up later today or early tomorrow, so I will be contacting everyone to see who wants me to email it to them.